new year, new month, time for a new blog post.
ToDo for 2019
- modding the remaining 8 doctrines
- 4x Wehrmacht and 4x Soviet,
- but to be honest from our experience so far, unexpected things happen when least expected (and needed). So a realistic goal for 2019 would be to finish 3 of each doctrines (so 6 in total).
- balance changes (buffs and nerfs)
- Luftwaffe needs some attention again
- Americans shall have a small adjustment as well
- … who knows what else we might come up this year.
- playing lots of games with our community
We started the first Wehrmacht doctrine last month and already gave out the first version to our beta-testers.
So far the feedback is overall good and to recite DeathKitty on his first try on the first beta:
Mechanized doesn’t feel broken, actually quite playable – some concerns about infantry and the light vehicle warfare (tanks are perfect)!
We are confident to finish it in January!
Meanwhile you can read a nice article which gave us some inspiration.
And another one that might give you a hint for the following screenshot as well.
RAF Combined Operations Overview
VinnySOB made a very nice overview video – check it out to see all of the details of the latest Wikinger Doctrine.