3.1.5b – A quick report after several PvE battles

Home Forums General Discussion Balance Discussion 3.1.5b – A quick report after several PvE battles

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      qinzuoqiu
      Participant

Hi, first of all, thanks for the hard work of the mod team! and here a small PvE report.

4 v 4 battle: SS(me)+Werhmarht x3(Expert)    VS        Soviet(Expert)+Soviet(Hard)+British(Expert)+US(Expert)

I played 3 matches, result: All Defeat

1.Now i can saw more Allies side medium armor in action, but the German side, compare to Allies, seems German AI still prefer to heavy Armor, seldom to see the Stug, Pz IV etc.

2.Air support of Allies side is CRAZY, endless airstrike, my King Tiger, will draws 4 planes once it leave the commad area and attack enemy, after about a minutes, i sent my Panther to support, and airstrike come again..my AA just busy to shooting the sky…

3.German AI seems will cease to develop after about 30~40 minutes(‘Stop Thinking’ Bug?), Start build basic infantry unit and sapper,no armor units anymore.

I will play more once i have time, and i will keep this team setup to see whether i can win the battle!

Thanks again! mod team! keep up the GREAT work!!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by qinzuoqiu.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by qinzuoqiu.
      mongalong247

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry for some reason it popped up as a spam post.

Olhausen
      Keymaster

@qinzuoiu Hi and thanks for the report.

About AI:

. German AI is really bad if you compare that with his allies counterparts. We are working in a solution for that.

. Expert AI still have a lot of ammo income and will spam airstrikes sadly. A quick fix could be to reduce his ammo income to balance the equation.

A question for you: How do you feel the “hard AI” in this new version ? I could try to fix my numbers comparing both values and try to find a mid point between them.

Cheers, Olhausen

qinzuoqiu
      Participant

@Olhausen Hi, about Hard AI, sorry for now i only played one match with team setup ‘All Hard AI’, Still i`m lost the battle, comparing Expert AI, it behave more like a Expert AI without that much resources, it use the ability in right moments and know change the attack route. If Expert AI is 10/10, then Hard AI is 8/10.
      Hard AI seems will attack your weakness, Expert AI just like lanuched a Full Scale Assault.
      I will try more matches when i have time, and sorry for my bad English understanding, if i misunderstand what you want to ask.

Olhausen
      Keymaster

Thanks, I think we could nerf a bit the ammo income of expert. It will do the trick I think.

Whats the others think ?

MeatShieldNZ
      Keymaster

I think our biggest issue is that the Expert A.I can not be judged as a whole due to Allied A.I performing much more aggressively than the German A.I.

If we nerf  the ammo it may help with the allies but make the Germans even less effective…

Olhausen
      Keymaster

Good point.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.