3.1.5 c Patch Now live on Steam!!

Home Forums Development Changelog 3.1.5 c Patch Now live on Steam!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Olhausen
      Keymaster

Hi community:

This new patch will be focus on pricing & build times rework and custom aesthetics mostly. Mongalong and Meatshield works hard in this new feature.

Soviet:

• Rework Molotov Cocktail:

. Added critical focus on disable main engine

. Increase range

. Increase area effect

. Added damage over time effect

. Rework the target type of ability,  now this weapon can be use vs infantry and vehicles

• Rework all AT grenades:

. Remove all critical vs engine

. Added new criticals focus on damage crew and optics.

SS German Elite forces:

• Rework AT grenade in the same way than soviet ones.

British Commonwealth:

• Rework the Gammon bomb.

. We have not 2 types: light and heavy. Depending on amount of explosive.

. All gammon bombs had better fuse and explode faster than bundle grenades.

. Greatly increase damage and area effect

. Rework critical.

. Light gammon is now equipping Commando unit 3206 and Lee Enfield Paratroopers

. Heavy gammon is now equipping SAS Commando.

Global:

• Increased the damage of grenades vs infantry garrison in buildings.
      • Rework all infantry flamethrowers in game. Now have more realistic rate of fire, more realistic critical and area effect.
      • Rework Pricing and build times for all vehicles in game. Credits to Mongalong and Meatshield.
      • Adjusted deceleration of all heavy tanks in game. A lot of values was a bit out of range and we fix them. Tanks up to 50 tons will need certain time to go from max speed to zero.
      • Reduced the price of vehicle crew from 200 to 135 of MP.

Custom Aesthetics (credits to Starbuck)

• Camouflage: 

• Added an ability for heavy and medium tanks to have scrub brush, bushes, and trees added to them for camouflage.  Provides no additional attack or defensive bonuses.  Added for aesthetic value only.  *Tanks with the “ambush” ability will not receive this  toggle…yet.  Ambush ability will be reworked in the future.
      • Waffen: All heavy and medium tanks completed.
      • AEF: All heavy and medium tanks completed.
      • Brits: WIP
      • Soviets: WIP
      • Wehrmacht: 80% done
      • Ambulances:

• Added staggered objects to appear when retreat point is activated.
      • Works for all factions that have an ambulance.
      • Repair Ability:

• Fixed UI for M3 Half Track ability. (it was missing)
      • Added staggered objects to appear for visual cue for active M3 repair station ability.
      • AA Vehicles:

• Added staggered objects to appear when AA mode is activated.
      • Works for each mobile AA vehicle for all factions.

AI Section:

Added Molotov Cocktail ability.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Olhausen.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by starbuck.
      • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by MeatShieldNZ.
      Death_Kitty

3 questions:

1.)So can flamethrowers set fire to buildings now: as in, will a building on fire keep taking damage until it dies? (flamethrower buffed?)

2.) Does this camo aesthetic affect tank destroyers?

and 3.) What about whermacht? Are they done b/c they use same tanks as waffen?

MeatShieldNZ
        Keymaster

1) We have been working on infantry flamethrowers versus vehicles to bring them in line with the larger vehicle based flamethrowers and napalm drops.  So they will give the same engine criticals etc but obviously less effective due to size. I don”t think buildings are modded yet.

2) Vehicles in ambush are hard coded to go invisible when they are in ambush so it looks a bit weird when you add bushes. we are trying to find a solution to this at the moment.

3) Not sure, but they will be easy to add as they are the same locations.

Beta will be updated in the next few hours so you can try all this for yourself and give us feedback.

starbuck

[quote quote=3174]3 questions: 1.)So can flamethrowers set fire to buildings now: as in, will a building on fire keep taking damage until it dies? (flamethrower buffed?) 2.) Does this camo aesthetic affect tank destroyers? and 3.) What about whermacht? Are they done b/c they use same tanks as waffen? [/quote]

2) We removed this bush camo from tank destroyers and any tanks that already have an “ambush” ability.  I think we’ll revisit and edit the ambush ability soon to try to incorporate some of these visual “goodies”. 🙂

3) I had forgotten to post the Wehr progress. Sorry. Many are completed already because as you know they share many of the vehicles from the Waffen.

Death_Kitty

The new deployed modes are sweet, and I doubt I could go back to regular vanilla after of this good stuff.

One question: is it possible to use the wounded infantry models that actually move? It’s not that I am unhappy with the current result (believe me I am very happy), but just curious.

mongalong247

The answer is probably yes, however the implementation is quite a lengthy process.  We would have to see if there was an animation for that character (from a cut scene etc) and then attach it to each relevant model.

starbuck

@Death_Kitty:

Glad to hear you like them.

If there are animated wounded infantry in worldbuilder, I’m unaware of their existance and don’t know how to implement that.

Besides, would you like to see them writhing in agony as opposed to being stationary? 😛

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by starbuck.
        Death_Kitty

Well to be perfectly honest, I worry that the stationary guys are… dead. If only we had the capability to put in sitting men not in agony, talking/getting treated by the medics

Lets just say they are asleep/ drugged out.

EDIT: BTW FOUND BUG: the repair ability is missing from the call-in M3 that comes with the vet riflemen in US armor doc.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Death_Kitty.
      qinzuoqiu
      Participant

Talking about animation, US base buildings are missing the depoly animation, it will be good to see bring that back 🙂

Morgoth
      Participant

Guys, just quick “thank you”. New patches are awesome, especially price changes. 😀

mongalong247

Thanks Morgoth 🙂 we appreciate the feedback!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.