Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Aydin
ParticipantI actually kind of like downed planes. Occasionally annoying, but it adds flavor IMO
Aydin
ParticipantThanks, will try them out.
Aydin
ParticipantThanks for the reply!
The hardest part is for open and/or infantry supported heavy vehicles. Typically I can rush a panzerschrek squad in and get a salvo off, but the infantry with the tank means the squad will die if I keep them around for longer. If the tank is alone we can flank, but an inf supported tank is hard to crack.
Non urban maps make this harder as well, naturally.
Have not tried flamethrowers, definitely something that I will try, especially in urban maps.
I am considering building two panzerschreck squads per game, so I can have revolving AT. Still, on open/linear maps its a risk.
-
This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by
Aydin.
Aydin
Participant@Olhausen, how do you access the tech trees? I played a sample game as the PE and as the Wehrmacht, but didn’t see any fancy tech trees beyond selecting one option at your core HQ. I believe I am missing something because as the PE I couldn’t even make Panzer IVs.
@MeatShield – I definitely agree, I’m happy to have all the DLC. One of my cousins (who’s new) only has the base game and was unsure about investing in the DLC but was pumped for the mod.
-
This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts